Dear Valued Customers,
Dong Phuong company was established in 2000 on the basis of a fishery facility that has a long history of operation and accumulated experience for more than 30 years. Currently, with a system of 3 factories with a total capacity of 6000 tons/year with modern quality control equipment, Dong Phuong company is providing baking cake with seafood filling, seafood and agricultural products with international standard quality to fastidious markets such as Japan, USA, EU, Australia, Korea, Malaysia, etc.
With ownership and towards perfecting a closed ecosystem, complete and successful application of the quality management system such as HACCP, ISO, BRC, Halal, etc. Dong Phuong aims to become the top quality product of baking cake with seafood filling supplier in the region. As the policy of Dong Phuong company, quality and safety are the core values that bring satisfaction to customers. This sense of value is the foundation of all activities at the company. This principle has been helping us to realize our goals and our mission. Through environmental activities, volunteer activities, respect for historical and cultural values, and building a fair, safe and humane working environment, Dong Phuong commits to implementing social responsibility, as well as orienting for sustainable development to bring the best values to the related parties.
With the power of cohesion, creativity and effort, Dong Phuong is always ready to meet all needs from customers. Along with our most sincere thanks, we would like to send to our customers an absolute commitment to product quality.
Pham Van Quang
DONG PHUONG’s reform policy
1. Customer satisfaction. Challenge to trust
– The company’s own growth policy must always be tailored to the customer’s policy
– Low cost and peace of mind. Always making improvements to provide safe products.
2. Product quality is the quality of employees
– Challenge to provide products of stable quality at low cost.
– Maximize company performance by creating and enhancing employee value.
– Strive to improve the capabilities of employees in order to adapt to the evolution of the market, based on the true
understanding and sharing of policies and objectives.
– Combine the growth of the company with the interests of workers and society.
3. Building a competitive advantage
– Implementing improvements for the purpose of optimal production control.
– Aim for optimal and effective management by reducing complaints / product defects.
– Create human resources and assets to increase value as an investment for tomorrow.